If you have a question about my services, or would like to make an appointment for an initial assessment, please do not hesitate to contact me:
Telephone / 07511 475 594
Email / firstname.lastname@example.org
If I am unable to answer your call, please leave a message with your name, number and a convenient time to call you.
All messages and enquiries are confidential and I will endeavour to respond to you within one working day.
Emergency and Crisis
When we are in a crisis everything becomes overwhelming and it’s difficult to think clearly what to do and to how best support ourselves.
Visiting the darkest places of our minds can be a very scary experience that can leave us feeling helpless, lonely and even more disconnected from other people.
At moments like these it really helps to have a plan in advance on what you can do to help yourself. I hope that you will find the following helpful.
If you feel that you are about to attempt suicide, or you have seriously harmed yourself, please
- call 999 for an ambulance
or go to your
- nearest A&E department
If you are not in immediate danger, but are frightened by thoughts of harming yourself or others, you can call:
- the Samaritans on their free 24-hour helpline, 116 123
- Papyrus 0800 068 41 41, for children and young people under 35 years old
- your GP surgery and ask for an emergency or same-day appointment
- NHS 111 if you live in England, 24-hour support
- NHS 111 Wales or 0845 46447 if you live in Wales, 24-hour support
- NHS 24 111 if you live in Scotland, 24-hour support
- Klimaka 1018 if you live in Greece, 24-hour helpline
- Befrienders Worldwide will help you find a confidential helpline anywhere in the world
You might also want to check the information provided by Mind about what happens when someone accesses the emergency services.
Knowing in advance what to expect helps us familiarise ourselves with the process involved, and that not only reduces any anxiety or embarrassment that might come up when we need to reach out for help, but also empowers us to make an informed choice.
In response to the health situation that has arisen due to the pandemic, in order to minimise unnecessary exposure and keep clients and the community safe, I will continue to offer all my sessions online via the secure video conferencing platform VSee. For more information please contact me at email@example.com or 07511 475 594.
Online appointments are available during the day and evening from Monday to Friday.
I review my fees at the beginning of each September. My fees from 1st September 2020 are as follows:
Initial assessment - 50 minutes - ￡60
Weekly session - 50 minutes - ￡60